20130101

[SCANS/TRANS] 121228 - NU'EST on Epop Magazine #393



Q: If you are a family, what’s your duty/position?

Aron: *point to Minhyun* Mom! *point to members* Sons!

NU’EST: yea~omma!

Minhyun: I’m Mom, other is Sons. Because I like clean, I will incharge of cleaning the dorm and love to nag.

Q: Then who is dad?

Aron: Dad? No~ One Mom and four Sons~Haha!

Q: If change to girl, what do you wish to do?

Minhyun: Nail treatment *laugh*

JR: If i’m born with a pair of pretty leg, I want to wear skirt.

Ren: Right now, I looked like girl. *laugh* I wish to let my hair grow till here~ (while saying, he point his hair till his waist)

Baekho: I wish to continue stay the same hairstyle.. (while touching his hair and laugh)

Aron: *point to ren* that type is what I wish to become girl. *every members laugh*



Q: What is the talent or trademark you guys have to make you guys unique?

Ren: … what is a group?

Aron: if its not individual but look at the whole group, I feel that we are all very talented, have our own charm.

Q: Then if we look upon individual?

Minhyun: nice voice~ kk

JR: dance is nice!

Ren: hm…fashion sense.

Baekho: me? … fencing!

Aron: golf ~ *laugh*

Q: The member with 2 different personality?

Baekho: JR! He’s very different on stage and off stage. JR’s very charming on stage but off stage he’s like a fool, always dance cute dance! *Everyone laughs*




Q: Please use 3 phrase to describe NU’EST!

JR: Variegated, personal charms and visual!

Wrap up: This’s the reason why ㄴㅇㅅㅌ love NU’EST!

Translation by JIN/NUESTSG. Take out with the full credit.


No comments:

Post a Comment