20121130

[FANCAFE LETTER] FROM.JR We’re preparing for sailing

We’re preparing for sailing.
Our L.O.ㅅ.Es have been waiting for long, right?
We’re now preparing for the next album.
We will sail, so please wait just for a little bit more.
And also us.. Rookie awardsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Funny…sad.. hurt..
Well, anyway…I’m happy because there are L.O.ㅅ.Es who are more important than rookie awards .
We’ll try to work more, more and more hard this time.
Please like us a lot~ But because we’re doing fancafe activities in between practicing and recording .. We’re so busy that We can’t do fancafe activities often……I’m sorry..sorry..
But!! From now on, although it’ll takes our sleeping time!!!!!
I’ll wake the other members up for our L.O.ㅅ.Es….
And we’ll do our best for NU’EST fancafe activities!!!!
Just wait, I’ll visit often and upload a lot of photos~ Everyone should wait 24hours, you won’t know what will I do..
But .. I think we’ll be the best this time? According to my feelings?
My feelings are never wrong.
Well…You can look forward for it.

Then, I have to go to preparing again.
trans by thenuest

No comments:

Post a Comment