20120811

[FANACCOUNTS] 120811 - During the first FACE to FACE

Thanks to SmileBaekho : 

The first FACE to FACE has started at 5:30 pm
They sang "I'm Sorry", after Aron said : "Jub Jub" in Thai which means 'Kiss Kiss' in English. JR and Baekho said : "Phom Rak Khun" which means 'I love you'. Ren said : "Fin mhai kub" which means "Are you happy" (thanks to halmkim for the translation). And Finally Minhyun said : "Phom rak khun I love you rak na Jub Jub" which means 'I love you I love you Kiss Kiss' (trans by _NUESTUK).

After this, NU'EST danced 'Wonder Boy' and Baekho said : "Phom rak khun" which means 'I love you' and he made a heart. Next, JR did Thai boxing, then he called a lucky fan and spoke in Thai to them.

NU'EST sang a Thai song : "ใจกลางความรู้สึกดี" then Minhyun sang "ลูกอม วัชราวลี". You can find the video here ! Then, Aron hugged Baekho.

GAME : 

Team A : JR, Aron and Baekho
Team B : Minhyun and Ren

They had to draw and answer in 1 minute !

- JR drew a kangoroo and Aron guessed and he was right.

The last song was "Action" (thanks to Fah_Ye) and after, Thai LOVEs made a surprise to NU'EST. They sans Happy Birthday in Korean to Minhyun and Baekho.

During this fan meeting, NU'EST sang 'FACE', 'Action' and Thai songs :)

All members were a Tshirt 'I ♥ Thailand'

Thanks to therenoum :

Aron always smiled to his fans and made a heart sign during the whole fan meeting !

Our infos : 

Lucky fans who went on stage were chosen with the number of their seating !
If people bought a place at the top , they did a high five with NU'EST's members.
But If people bought a little bit more, they had 'Action' with members's autographs !

 Thanks to dal2kstep : 

 NU'EST always waved and said 'saranghae' to their fans. I think JR & Ren cried when they see '150 days proj with LOVE'.

During the game, Aron was wrong because Baekho drew a Panda but Aron thought it was a rabbit.


During the High Five, I said 'Saranghae Minhyun' and he replied 'Saranghae' I showed my hands and he smiled and said : I love you.


A girl said 'Aron! Look at me!', he saw her then she did a love sign and he did it back to her.

More than 500 fans had a High Five with NU'EST and they looked happy all the time.

Thanks to ploymin_kihae13 : 

During the high five, Aron was the first, then I said 'You are so handsome'. He replied "Thank you" with a big smile and eyes contact. I say 'saranghae' to Minhyun, he replied 'Saranghae' too and hold my hand. I showed my hands to Baekho after he hold them. He looked carefully and he laughed + became shy.

(on the picture : Baek♥Ren)





TAKE OUT WITH THE FULL CREDIT !

No comments:

Post a Comment